Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome Friends!

Hello Friends and welcome to my blog!  My name is Jessica Barnum and I have spent the last few years learning about nutrition and the affects it can have on your body.  The reason I began this quest for nutritional knowledge was because I was very sick and on several different medications that were supposed to help me feel better, but I was only feeling worse.  Over the past few years I have been able to come off all the medications I was taking and have been able to stay medication free!  This blog is dedicated to sharing information about what I have learned, and continue to learn!  I will share articles I find, recipes and tips on how to stay healthy!  Comments are always welcome as long as they are positive!

To Your Health!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment